A non-profit religious corporation C2985084
Chartered in the state of California March 30, 2007
Medicine Path Native American church is a non-profit religious organization located in Berkeley, California. We offer Sacred Ceremonies on a regular and ongoing basis to all who come in a good way.
Statement of Intention
- Medicine Path, Native American Church is dedicated to Honoring Sacred Traditions
- Medicine Path N.A.C.’s Ceremonies unite the Medicine of North America (the Eagle) and South America (the Condor), to create the Hummingbird Medicine – the Medicine of pure joy and limitless happiness.
- Medicine Path N.A.C. offers continuous ongoing support to all who come in a good way seeking help and healing, lasting community, and a deepening connection to spirit.
- Medicine Path N.A.C. seeks to foster healing among All Our Relations. Our teaching is non-oppositional and embodies universal principles of love, patience, tolerance, and personal responsibility. Medicine Path N.A.C. holds no position on any public or private controversy.
- Through our actions, keeping a Good Mind, A Good Heart, and a Good Economy, we seek to help to mend the Sacred Hoop.
- Medicine Path N.A.C is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that relies on donations to support its intention to offer sacred ceremonies and continuous ongoing support to all who come in a good way. These donations also enable Medicine Path N.A.C. to offer material support to our friends who share this intention.
- No one will be turned away from any Medicine Path N.A.C. Ceremony for lack of funds.